We exist to grow students who boldly share Christ in all areas of life.
When & Where We Meet
ELEVATE and REVO – SUNDAY AM | 9:15 – 10:25 am
The Elevate and Revo services are where students can engage in genuine worship, relevant teaching, and meaningful relationships.
Elevate (grades 6-8) meets in room 509.
Revo (grades 9-12) meets in room 510.
Spiritual Training | Year Round
Spiritual Training is a mentoring program where students are discipled one-on-one by a member of our student ministry team.
D-GROUPS – SUNDAY PM
D-Groups (discipleship groups) are a small group discipleship ministry that meets in host homes throughout the area.
February 12 – May 7
- Each student must have all necessary forms to attend an event. This includes an up to date Parent Permission Form as well as any other form specific to the event. Students are not permitted to sign these forms in place of their parents / guardians.
- Students are not permitted to leave an event early with a student driver unless a parent / guardian sends a note in advance that indicates with whom they are permitted to leave. Students may not independently decide to leave during the night with another student. Student drivers must follow the curfew laws of the State of Ohio.
- Students wishing to leave early from an all-night event must turn in written permission when checking in for an event. If a note is not provided, a parent or guardian must come and check out their son or daughter.
- Students are to demonstrate Christ-like behavior at all times. This includes, but is not limited to; speech, attire, respect for authority, and loving conduct toward other students.
- Parents agree to arrange for their student’s transportation home prior to dropping off their student for an event. In the case of all-night events, parents should avoid asking volunteers or Student Ministry staff.
- Any medications, special needs, or illnesses need to be communicated to the Student Ministry staff at check-in, as well as on the Maranatha Bible Church medical / parent permissions forms.
- If the contacts provided on the medical / parent permission forms are not available during an event, parents must provide the Student Ministry staff with a valid emergency contact. Please provide this information during check-in.
Adam Riehle, Student Pastor
Adam’s greatest desire for ministry is to see students encounter the incredible love and grace of Jesus Christ. He prays that every student would commit to shamelessly proclaiming the gospel of Jesus Christ, the greatest story ever told. Lastly, Adam longs to see true life-change in the students God entrusts to him, as they live on mission with Jesus.
Adam graduated from Cedarville University in 2011, where he received a Bachelor’s Degree in Comprehensive Bible with a minor in Youth Ministries. Adam is married to Lydia, who also graduated from Cedarville with a degree in Nursing. Adam and Lydia have three children – June, Eli, and Nora. Adam and Lydia are enjoying the great blessing of marriage and are thrilled to serve students for the glory of God.
Email Adam: email@example.com
Mike Duma, Assistant Student Minister
Mike works as the student ministry assistant to Adam Riehle. His main focus is in the Middle School ministry and that’s where he gets to spend his time. His passion is to see the gospel of Jesus Christ change lives. It is a joy for him to communicate God’s word to our middle school students and to see God work in their lives.
Mike is currently an online student at Moody Bible Institute working on his undergraduate degree in Ministry leadership with a concentration in preaching. Mike is married to his beautiful wife, Hope, whom he met at Word of Life Bible College.
Email Mike: firstname.lastname@example.org
Amanda Young, Administrative Assistant
Amanda’s desire to grow closer to Christ led her to attend Maranatha in 2008. She graduated from Kent State University with a degree from the College of Architecture and Environmental design. After working in her field for several years, she was blessed with the opportunity to assist in the work God is doing at Maranatha as the Student Ministry’s Administrative Assistant. Amanda also coordinates all social media.
Amanda lives in Green with her husband John, daughter Penny, and little dog Remi. She enjoys being a wife and mother, spending time with her family and friends, reading, camping, and traveling.
Email Amanda: email@example.com
Hannah Plum, High School Girls Ministry Assistant
Hannah has attended Maranatha Bible Church since 2004. She first became involved at Maranatha through student ministries, and she is thrilled to be able to work with high school students now in this position. It is her desire to see students grow every day in their love for the Lord and their love for other people.
Hannah graduated from Liberty University in 2016 with a Master’s degree in Education: School Counseling, and she currently works at Chapel Hill Christian School as a school counselor. She also earned her Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Liberty University. She loves spending time with family and friends, going to the movies, and playing board games.
Hannah’s favorite Bible verse is Galatians 2:20. “I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.”
Abigail McManus, Middle School Girls Ministry Assistant
Abigail is passionate about student ministry and has been singing in worship bands since she was 15 years old.
Abigail is currently working towards her bachelors degree in special education and wants to pursue a career in counseling and getting her Ph.D. She works with the Middle School girls overseeing the small groups and ministering to the students.
Abigail McManaway, Music Ministry
Abigail is passionate about the Glory of God and to make him known through her daily life and music. Abigail has been singing since she was 4 years old, and has been leading worship since the age of 15. Her passion is for everyone to not only worship on Sunday mornings, but worship in their daily lives.
Abigail is currently working on her Bachelor’s Degree of Music at Malone University and plans to graduate in 2019. Abigail is married to Joshua, who also graduated from Malone University.